Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Heritage Hills Ceremony/Reception Photos or Info?

Does anyone have any photos of weddings or receptions at Heritage Hills in York? Also, their website does not have pricing information, does anyone have this?

Thanks!

Kelly

Re: Heritage Hills Ceremony/Reception Photos or Info?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have their pricing.  If you PM me your e-mail, I'll e-mail it to you.

• Options
    writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have their pricing information. Unfortunately, their website does NOT do it justice. If you go on wedding wire, there are a few more pictures of Heritage Hills there. Sorry I don't have any to give you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hrchichrchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had both our ceremony and reception at Heritage Hills.  Post your email and I will send some of our wedding photos.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  We had pics taken on the golf course. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    could you also send me pictures of heritage hills?
    fallen4u86@hotmail.com
    thanks so much :D
  • Options
    writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you also send me some pics? I'm getting married there next year and I'm wondering where to take pictures at since the bridal party isn't allowed out on the course!

writergirl28@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KeaterBeaterKeaterBeater member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't quite know how to PM anyone yet, but my email is decembersgift@hotmail.com and I really appreciate all the responses! Thanks ladies.

Kelly
  • Options
    hrchichrchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will try to send them today; unfortunately I have to re-size all the pics before I can send them.
  • Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_heritage-hills-ceremonyreception-photos-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:e7fe1f1e-6880-4ddf-a7d6-cf63b1cd564cPost:3ba9d96f-7227-4e09-af03-4d46be280f4c">Re: Heritage Hills Ceremony/Reception Photos or Info?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could you also send me some pics? I'm getting married there next year and I'm wondering where to take pictures at since the bridal party isn't allowed out on the course! writergirl28@hotmail.com Thanks so much!
    Posted by writergirl28[/QUOTE]

We're also getting married there next year and Tony said that we could go out on the course for pictures but to be careful because they can't halt the golfers from playing their rounds, haha. I felt the pricing was very reasonable for what we are planning to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @keaterbeater- If you don't mind, would you be able to send some pics to me as well?  We'd really like to see what everything looks like when it's actually set up. I can give you my email if that's ok.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, that message should have been for hrchic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KeaterBeaterKeaterBeater member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Update - I got the pricing, and visited without an appt on Sunday. I was able to look INTO the pavilion, and actually view the ballroom. To my surprise, I preferred the ballroom (although the window treatments are not my style, the chandlier is GORGEOUS) The pavilion was prettier on the outside than it appeared to be on the inside (the ceiling looked unfinished) but I will know more after my appt on Friday. It was dark inside, and I didn't really get a good view.

The pricing is pretty steep. But the grounds are so beautiful, and I have stayed in the rooms before and was impressed. If you have a lot of out-of-town guests, it is probably worth it to make them feel at home. If they are staying a few nights, there is a spa, golf course, and several bars to entertain them. The outdoor bar is a favorite amongst my friends, in the summertime.

Kelly
  • Options
    hrchichrchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_heritage-hills-ceremonyreception-photos-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:e7fe1f1e-6880-4ddf-a7d6-cf63b1cd564cPost:fb111c31-cf30-41d4-918b-67b201602adc">Re: Heritage Hills Ceremony/Reception Photos or Info?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, that message should have been for hrchic.
    Posted by JB26368[/QUOTE]

Post your email address and I'll send some pics.
  • Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's barbs622@comcast.net

Thanks alot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards