Pennsylvania-Central

Reviews from my wedding last weekend

Hello Ladies-

Just wanted to pop in and post a quick blurb about my vendors that I used for my December 10th wedding. We got married at the Wyndham Gettysburg and they did an amazing job from the rehearsal all the way to the end of the reception! We had our rehearsal at the hotel's restaurant called Garibaldi's and the price was right and the food was delicious! We were even able to keep it under $1k for 30 people and that included an open bar of beer and wine! The staff was incredibly helpful during the ceremony and reception; if we needed something they were there! And we had a ton of rave reviews on the food and also the quality of the rooms and overall look of the hotel.

As for dresses, my gals and I got our dresses at David's Bridal. I know they got hit and miss reviews but I'll say the location in Hagerstown did do a great job for us.

Invites and table name cards, I got everything through Zazzle...probably spent more than I needed but I got everything the way I wanted it and I loved it so to me it was worth the extra.

DJ, we used Mike Embly with Coast 2 Coast Productions in Fayetteville. He was awesome! He kept me on track all night as far as what I needed to do when :) Which is very helpful for someone like me who is all over the place. But he kept everyone dancing! We even extended our time because everyone was having such a great time!

Photographers, we used Solas Photography out of Carlisle. We loved them. Our personalities just clicked so it was nice that it felt more like we had some extra friends who were taking pictures on our big day. Totally unobtrusive and if my wedding photos come out near as awesome as our engagement photos came out, I'm going to be one really happy lady!

Make Up Artist, I chose Patricia Solis for my make up artist and I'm so glad I did! When I showed up for my trial and she asked what I was looking for and I told her I wanted something along the lines of a Marilyn Monroe...she nailed it! When she gave me the mirror when she was done, I hardly recognized myself :) in a good way, it was me but definitely had that Old Hollywood Glamour look. And she was able to bring that look and personalize it to each on of my bridesmaids and my mom and MIL. We all looked fabulous!

And lastly, we rented a photobooth from Pennsylvania PhotoBooths. The couple that came out to help run it were great! The booth was a huge hit and I loved the video messaging option as well! It's such a fun memento to have because they took some copies of the pics for our guest book :) 

All in all, I really felt like my day was perfect! Only a couple minor snags but nothing to complain about.  Good luck to all you ladies in the planning stages!! Hope this helps :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Reviews from my wedding last weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards