Pennsylvania-Central

Susquehanna Photographic

Has anyone used Susquehanna Photographic?  Their prices seem terrific, and definitely within our budget.  I've looked at their online albums, and those look nice.  I'd love to hear from anyone whose had experience with this company.  Thanks!

Re: Susquehanna Photographic

• writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to use them, but they're booked for our date.  A friend of mine used them for her wedding in September and the pictures turned out great! She has nothing but great things to say about them.  Have you tried checking out their reviews on weddingwire.com? Sorry I can't be of more help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I also was interested in them for my wedding. My only concern is that they seem fairly new, and with the economy the way it is I worry about small businesses going under. Granted I couldn't imagine it happening to them because their work is absolutely beautiful.

• edited December 2011
    I highly recommend them!  From a fellow vendor stand point, they are both great to work with and are amazingly talented!  They have been booking a lot lately so check your date with them quick!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Ashley Therese Photography!  http://ashleytheresephotography.com/blog/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards