Pennsylvania-Central

York Heritage Trust/Festive Board

Did anyone get married (reception) at the ag and industrial museum and use Festive Board? I am IN LOVE with that museum for a reception, and it seems that Festive Board is the only reasonable caterer I can find. 
We are inviting 150 people, and out budget for the reception is between $5,000 and $6,000.

My only other alternative is ABC brewery, which I like but didn't fall in love with like the museum.
 Thanks!

Re: York Heritage Trust/Festive Board

• Check out the uncommon caterer, they just got added and approved there.  She's beyond reasonable in price and her food is completely fresh, not out of the freezer section at Costco. 
  • Hi! I know this post is a little dated but I was just wondering if you had gotten anymore information. We have a tour scheduled next Friday to look at the ag and industrial museum but my biggest concern is definitely the catering. We found a great bbq place that is about 11 or 12 a head, but they're not an approved caterer for the Heritage Trust. 
  • @brielise88, Did you find out if you can use them? I found out that at the museum, you can get someone "verified" as long as you submit their information and have the caterer send a copy of their licenses, etc. 

I hope it went well! 
  • I got married at York Heritage Trust and used Artistic Foods Catering....they were already verified and were wonderful!
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey! We ended up not using the museum location, but as long as the caterer can send in some information to the museum, I am pretty sure you can use them! (I think it is the license and etc.) 

I hope you girls were able to get it all figured out! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards