Ohio-Cincinnati

DJ Recommendations???

We are getting married in July - has anyone heard of or are using DJ Butlers or Hey Mr DJ? Someone else also mentiond JD Hughes - any thoughts??

Re: DJ Recommendations???

• edited December 2011
    We use DJ Toad and were thrilled.  Full review in bio.

www.djtoad.com
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Brad with Queen City DJs and he has been awesome so far throughout the planning process.  A few of my friends used him for their weddings and he did a GREAT job!!

www.queencitydjs.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Aaron with DJ Bulters. Heard good things :) But haven't met with him to finalize our songs (he is playing music at both the ceremony and reception).  
  • TarynJ2010TarynJ2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We tried to get Aaron from DJ Butlers to do our reception but he was already booked.  Instead, we are using Tim and I've heard great things about him from some of our other vendors.
  • sandmammsandmamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am using jd hughes. he is very nice, lots of cool ideas but a little pricy. let me know if u want more info.
  • edited December 2011
    I love Aaron from DJ Bulters. I went to high school with him and have a been to a few weddings that hes spun at. Really good at sticking to what you want- which IMO is really important
  • edited December 2011
    We are using DJToad!
  • MrsSigX2BMrsSigX2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Brennan from DJ Butlers Music By Request.  The wedding's not for a couple months yet, but we met with him in person after hearing so many rave reviews about him.  I'm excited that we chose him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards