Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Recommendation for Funky's Catering

My wedding was in June 2011, and if you search for my recap, I was a bit disappointed with a miscommunication issue we encountered with Funky's Catering.  We lost our left over food from the wedding b/c of confusion between our wedding coordinator and Funky's onsite manager (the food was left at our venue and not refrigerated, so it was ruined).

Since then, Funky's has come to the table and truly provided great customer service for DH and I.   They acknowledged their role in the miscommunication, and offered us a credit to re-create our wedding menu for a small dinner party we were planning.  We had our dinner party in June 2012, and it was AMAZING!  Jaren catered it himself, bringing all of the food to our location and setting everything up for us.  It was the perfect way to celebrate our one-year anniversary with close friends and be reminded of how awesome our wedding day food was!
I had to write to all of you who are planning, and ask you to keep Funky's in mind as you are considering caterers.  Not only are they the best at providing interesting, flavorful, beautiful food but they also make good on their promises to make things right with their customers...even if it costs them more money/time in the end. 

Best of luck with your planning! 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards