Ohio-Cincinnati

FS: Satin chair sashes, etc

I have two daughters getting married.  YIKES!!
The first wedding is this weekend  Following this wedding, we will have the following items for sale:

220 red satin chair sashes
100 4" tall candle holders
7 or 8 cylinder vases which would hold BM bouquets
AB clear flat marbles
Red scatter crystals

The second wedding is in June.  We will have tons of other stuff following that one including 250 ivory chair covers and photo booth props. 

Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping me survive this financial meltdown by taking some of these items off my hands!!!

Re: FS: Satin chair sashes, etc

• katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may be interested in the chair covers. Where were they purchased from? I know certain websites covers are different sizes.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • edited December 2011
    The chair covers are ivory banquet style from Linen Tablecloth.com.  I do have 250 and they are made of polyester and are machine washable.  I will be using them at the 2nd wedding on June 23rd so they will not be available until then.  If you are interested, we could work out a pre-sale arrangement . I am located in Liberty Township.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have a picture of the candle holders & cylinder vases?  I am also in Liberty Township.  Our son & his fiance's wedding is in May 2012.  I am helping them with the planning & decorations!

• edited December 2011
    They are at the reception hall right now because the wedding is tomorrow.  I can get you a picture afterwards if that is ok?
  • edited December 2011
    I thought to take my camera today to take a few shots while we were setting.   I hope this helps you see some of items we have for sale.   

This is the cylinder vase.  I have 7 of these and one that is a bit bigger for the bridal bouquet.  It appears to be slanted but it does have straight sides.  This shot also shows the AB marbles.

As you see, we just tied ribbon around them and placed them on the head table.

The votive candle holders are shown below.  Our venue required any candle had to be placed in at least 4 inch tall glass container.  We just placed votive candles in white sand. Most of these have a slight swirl in the glass but a few are plain.

You can see them around the centerpiece here.  I believe I have 104 of these.
  • amedenameden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have the sashes still available?? If so, are they red that can be compared to davids bridal red, or more of a red-orange?
  • edited December 2011
    Please contact me at kickbutt10@aol.com.  I do have another party interested in the sashes but I have not heard for sure.  The red is not a poke your eyes out red and I don't think they look orange.  My stepdaughter's BM dresses were from DB and they were apple in color.  The sashes looked nice with them. 
  • edited December 2011
    All items can be viewed easier at http://twodaughterstwoweddingstwosales.weebly.com/index.html

Please contact me at kickbutt10@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards