Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

FOR SALE: Wedding Dress, Size 12, BRAND NEW

Contact me at smgossett@gmail.com or 513-382-1523

The dress is Size 12, BRAND NEW, and has NEVER BEEN WORN. Still has the tags on it from European Bridal in the Reading Bridal District. I just bought it on June 4th. It is a "fit & flare" or "mermaid" style dress. Very slimming and perfect for anyone with an hourglass figure. It has a corset lace-up back and small buttons all the way down to the tip of the train. It has a "chapel train," although in the photos the train is bustled. Also has a flower/bow at the thigh as well as small flowers on each strap where it meets the bust. You are welcome to come try it on and see if you love it as much as I do!

The photos below are stock photos of the ACTUAL DRESS that I found online. I did not take these pictures. But they are pictures of the dress that I am selling.

I bought this dress with high hopes of having it altered to fit me. Boy was I mistaken :) This dress is 2 sizes too large for me, but was convinced that I could make it work, so I bought it. Took it to my dress fitting and was told it would cost $600 to have altered. Needless to say, I need to find a different dress!

This dress is absolutely gorgeous! And I fell in love with it the second I put it on. It was the ONLY size in the store, so I didn't have the option of buying one that actually fit... :(

I am selling this dress for $800 or best offer. I was trying to find one in an online store for price comparison, but with no success. The only price I was able to find was $1600, but I know it doesn't really cost THAT much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards