Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Inn at Oneonta (Melbourne, KY)

Hi everyone!

I am considering having my wedding and reception at The Inn at Oneonta.  I have never been to an event at this location and I haven't been able to find anyone that has.  I am looking for any feedback about this facility - i.e. how was your personal experience having your event there, how was your experience as a guest there, etc etc etc.  It seems perfect for what I am looking for but I am nervous since I don't have any references on it.

Tina :)

Re: Inn at Oneonta (Melbourne, KY)

• Options
    I have not been to a wedding there, but I did look into it. My parents have a property not to far from it and it is really pretty. The only thing is that it is smaller and you must rent out the entire property for the weekend. I had too many guests for it to be feasible, but I think it would be a great weekend if you are having a smaller wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey! We are getting married there in exactly 41 days :) and we have been to lots of events there... My sister had her class reunion there too. The Hoseas who own the property are amazing... They also run events at two other venues-- the highland country club and the carnegie in Newport. Marcia, she and her husband own it, acts as e day of coordinator and is amazing. I'd be happy to answer anything else I can! We have been there countless times trying to prepare for the wedding and once for our engagement pictures.
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • Options
    My cousin's wedding was at Oneonta and it was one of the most unique weddings I've ever attended. The location is absolutely beautiful. She held the ceremony and reception outdoors and couldn't have asked for better weather. The property is just really cool and everyone had a good time checking everything out. I'm sorry I don't know much about the management there or her experience pulling everything together with them, but I can tell you that as a guest, I thought it was really neat and obviously very memorable.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At2kSEbzHBE&feature=plcp

I was there a few years ago and thought it was really cool! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards