July 2012 Weddings
Options

pastor

so FI and i went to meet with a pastor this past tuesday and we LOVED him!!! he was so sincere and asked so many questions to really get to know the two of us. he's from a non denominational church around here but based off of christian values. my FI and i are not super religious and dont belong to a church, but we did want some religious values brought into the ceremony.the pastor recited some versions of the traditional vows (even though we found one online that we like), and i really felt like i had that AH-HA moment of........omg im REALLY getting married!!! i felt like i could have cried just knowing he was the one that is going to marry us and hearing him even say the vows to us!!!

Re: pastor

• Options
    that is so awesome! we are meeting w/ our officiant tomorrow!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww how sweet! We are speaking to ours next week, and I'm excited but nervous, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!  FI and I met with my young adult group pastor last night for our intro to premarital counseling, and FI liked him a lot, so I think we're going to see if he wants to be our officiant!

I'm hoping he says yes...he mentioned that he loves weddings, so hopefully he loves them enough to want to travel to San Diego for ours. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    That is great.We just started our premarital class on Jan 28th and the pastor of the church will be speaking to the class on the 25th hopefully we have that same connection when we meet our's.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    awwww thats awesome!!!!! good luck ladies...you will know when you found the right "one":)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards