Illinois-Southern Illinois

Belleville IL Wedding Help

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or not, but I need help! I live in Fort Worth, Texas and was planning a wedding here for March 19, 2010. Two weeks ago my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Due to her intense Chemo treatment schedule followed by surgery and completed with radiation treatments, we have decided it would be easier on her and the 'family' to have the wedding in my mom's hometown of Belleville, IL on November 21 (I think).Can anyone tell me anything about Panorama Banquet Hall? Any other recommendations?We would LOVE one-stop shopping and will be having a small event - about 50-75 guests.Any other vendor reqs would be appreciated as well. We having NOTHING but my dress at this point...and of course, are on a budget.TIA!!!

Re: Belleville IL Wedding Help

• edited December 2011
    Its actually a pretty nice place downstairs ( where the reception would be).  That is where we are having ours next September, I will admit that it was not my first choice but due to our large guest list of 400 it was way cheaper. My first choice would have been the Regency Conference Center in Shiloh, Il. With a smaller number of people like you have said that might be something to look at.  Good luck, it really just depends what kind of atmosphere  you want i guess.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Panorama now goes by Bel Air but it's still a nice place for a wedding. I've been to a few weddings there. They have a bigger room and a smaller room which sounds like what you are looking for. Everyone I know that has had their wedding there has been very happy with them. They supply the food, drinks, table linens, etc so they are your one stop shop. Depending on your budget there is also the Bellecourt, but that can get pricey. I live in Belleville so if you want to contact me for anything, let me know! i'd be happy to help!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I am from Illinois also and we have a local shop here who also runs a website. This is one stop shopping. They have the accessories, bridesmaid, flower girl, everything! I have bought most of my things from their site and store. I am so far impressed and highly recommend them. Best Wishes with everything!CC
  • Adrini76Adrini76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought you might have this but it's worth giving to you. Reviews included.

Wedding planning land is not friendly to feminists.
  • edited December 2011

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother, that really hits home with me.  I may be off course with what your needs are but are needing hair and makeup done?  I know of a St. Louis area makeup artist that will actually come to you and do your makeup wherever you need her to.  Her name is Amanda Miller - www.amandamillermakeup.com
    I hope I helped in someway. 
    Claudia

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards