Illinois-Southern Illinois

Panorama Banquet - Belleville

Has anyone had their wedding or been to a wedding there? I'm curious as to what you think of it. Is the food good? Is the decor up to date? do you have any pictures I can see?

Re: Panorama Banquet - Belleville

• edited December 2011
    Update: So we went there friday and it was horrible! Very drab. No space at all. They say they can fit up to two hundred, they only had seating for seventy-five though? It smelled like dust and mold. I was very disappointed.

Oh well, on to the next place.

• edited December 2011
    Did  you only see the smaller banquet room? I used to work there and thats what it  sounds like. It is an older space and I will agree with you that is needs to be cleaned up a bit. A big plus is that if you are looking for a retro feel to pictures some action shots of you and your party bowling would be pretty neat. The food is pretty good, and they did recently renovate the larger room. Also there may be some wiggle room with prices if you talk to the owner, Frank, he tends to try and make prospective customers happy. If all else fails, tell him that you are really in love with the room and would really hate to go somewhere else....

Hope this helps you or any other couples!!
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding is only having 125 people and he said there has to be a minimum of 200 to use the larger room.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards