Illinois-Southern Illinois

Silk Bouquet

One of my firends got married 2 years ago and had a silk bouquet...which I thought was real up until a few days ago. Does any one know florists that can do this? Her aunt put hers together. I think that it would be awesome to have it as a keepsake. What do you think?

Re: Silk Bouquet

• edited December 2011
    I'm not using real flowers or a florist either.  Saving soooo much money!!  I'm buying the flowers and having a crafty family friend assembly the beautiful bouquets!  She did both my sisters weddings as well!

I think the silk flower is a reat idea because it makes a nice keepsake.  Guests don't really care either way!  It is much more durable through pictures and something you can get done early and not have to worry about last minute.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I am crafty but I dont know if I can do that lol. I guess I should try and see.
  • edited December 2011

You might ask around and see if any family or friends can or knows somone who is good at flower arranging.  Read up and find advice online and then buy some flowers and go for it.  This might be a long shot, but if you could find a florist you could take silk flowers to and they would arrange them.  It would certainly be cheaper than real flowers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards