Massachusetts

Cohasse country club

Im looking at cohasse country club in southbridge mass for my October 2013 wedding. I planning on inviting 120 people and I would like to hold the ceremony there as well. Has anyone gone to a wedding there before ? Or has anyone worked with this venue ? Thanks !

Re: Cohasse country club

• In Response to <a href="http://berkshire.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_cohasse-country-club?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:619Discussion:04a76033-7e5b-40dc-9efe-1ad2db22e579Post:edcf7258-350d-4f57-a046-c50c45a4d5ad">Cohasse country club</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im looking at cohasse country club in southbridge mass for my October 2013 wedding. I planning on inviting 120 people and I would like to hold the ceremony there as well. Has anyone gone to a wedding there before ? Or has anyone worked with this venue ? Thanks !
    Posted by mirandalynnfitch[/QUOTE]
    Hi! i have been to 2 weddings there and in fact my finace' and I are getting married there 8/3/2013 and we can't wait!  The food is awesome and there is a bride's room upstairs and they will even set the tables with  favors etc for you.
    You can get married right there as well ( inside or out) and  The Soubridge Hotel and Conference Center is right downtown for guests as well as many B&B's down the road in CT. They do a fanatastic job!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards