Massachusetts

Frustration with THE KNOT guest list manager

So I uploaded my guest list a three times without realizing it and now every guest is appearing three times... I have tried the "batch delete" option to delete the extra names but it does not seem to be working. I figured I could just reset it and upload again but I don't know how. Has anyone figured out how to reset or delete an entire list? I'm ready to give up and just not use the website anymore because I have been trying to figure this out for almost two hours... wicked frustrating. 

Re: Frustration with THE KNOT guest list manager

• I'm having the same problem with not being able to delete the batch OR an individual. The delete button seems to be dead. I also can't figure out how to edit someone's info once it's been uploaded. If anyone knows anything, help would be appreciated! I'm close to ditching it as well. 
  • I found it! In the guest list manager on the blue bar under "View Summary" "Edit List Settings" and "View all Guests" there is More actions. Click that and there is something called "Batch Delete"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_frustration-knot-guest-list-manager?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:619Discussion:07a9c6e1-cef0-4ec8-8012-4c985d07b796Post:04c96aef-bde7-4ece-974e-fe884aa82366">Re: Frustration with THE KNOT guest list manager</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found it! In the guest list manager on the blue bar under "View Summary" "Edit List Settings" and "View all Guests" there is More actions. Click that and there is something called "Batch Delete"
    Posted by ujujisan[/QUOTE]

Okay so I tried the Batch Delete and the Reset List actions, but when I click on View All Guests, the names are still there. Beside each name is a "remove" button and a drop-down list to add them to an event. I could remove them all one by one this way, but that would take a heck of a long time. Anyway to clear them from the View All Guests section too?
  • Every time I upload my guest list and search for someone's name, it keeps deleting the first names, thus not able to find anyone's names to RSVP. Am I missing a step. The first and last names show up in the preview, then the first names disappear.

• edited May 2014
  • I also found a great deal of frustration with the fact that the system doesn't support certain email providers (aol, etc) so when I decided to upload everyone so I could email save the dates.... sorry. Only sent to some and not others. What a giant pain.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't figure it out either. It keeps updating once I restart my computer. But now I need to "batch delete" the contacts but I cannot figure out how. I don't have a summary tab or anything. HELP!?

• Any chance you figured it out? =/ looks like the format changed since and we don't have the options those above once had. I'm ready to delete the entire account and start over!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards