Massachusetts
Options

Rustic Items F/S - Will email photos!

I have the following items (used once!) I am looking to pass onto another fellow bride looking to make the most out of their wedding while saving a few bucks here and there.

(20) to-go single cupcake boxes $2

(18) chalkboard tree slice table numbers $20 (photo from wedding)

(20) Kraft gable boxes, medium sized, able to fit bottles of water laying down length-wise $2

(1) bag 3/4 full of dark red putka pods, look like small dried up pumpkins, used on tables during reception $2

(1) bag 1/3 full of deep orange putka pods $1

(1) large Ziploc bag of plastic fall-colored leaves, also used on tables during reception $2

(1) large Ziploc bag of fake autumn leaves for flower girl (she didn't throw any!) $2

(2) ivory lace and satin ring bearer pillows $10 each

(1) ivory and lace flower girl basket $10

(3) 1 oz and (1) 0.5 oz bags of shiny leaf confetti, used scattered on tables around centerpieces $2

(1) half-used box of mini glue dots $1

(4) full packages of brown twigs/artificial branches (have slight cinnamon scent to them as well!) used for centerpieces $10

(2) full packages of varied curly and multi colored branches, also used for centerpieces $10

(1) small package of artifical ivory baby's breath $2

(1.5) bags of ivory nylon rope used to secure chuppah fabric $2

(1) chuppah w/ 30 yards of ivory tulle, made out of flat white unmarked pipe $125 (photo from vendor I bought from)
Side Height = 7'
Center Height = 7'
Total Number Of Legs = 4
Goes up in 15 minutes

Items do not need to sell all together, please let me know which items you are interested in. I also have an entire candy buffet set up if interested. I can email any and all photos, didn't realize the size limit on here :) amandamshulman @ gmail . com

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards