Massachusetts
Options

Photographer

Any suggestions on photographers?? I'm not sure about What's a good price point and who would be a good choice. Any help would be great. Thanks!!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking to spend? The girls here can certainly help you narrow things down but it would help to know a rough estimate...

That said, I used Portrait New England and they were awesome and very reasonably priced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a private message:)

www.christinaheaston.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Novella Photography (novellaphotography.com) for my wedding on the 13th and they were WONDERFUL! I highly recommend them!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ll981248ll981248 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend our photographer.  She's awesome and her rates are very reasonable.

http://www.imcreativephotography.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sarah Edwards, www.edwardsphotodesign.com she is WONDERFUL!!! Our engagement pics came out great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle Girard was my photographer (less than a month ago), and she was amazing! www.michellegirard.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.brittneylovephotography.com

I just moved to Northampton three months ago, I'm a photographer who also happens to be looking for a photographer for my own wedding (I obviously have high expectations, so things are a bit harder, lol) but I thought I'd throw my link out there as I'm affordable! Good luck!
    Brittney Love
    www.brittneylovephotography.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bunnell Photography:

We had a great engagement session with her already.  She was so easy to work with and the photos are incredible.  If it wasn't for the fact that it comes before my wedding, I would totally do her TTD session for charity because she's just great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your posts!! We'll def check out all those links. I'm not really sure about how much to spend because I don't know what is reasonable or a good price point to look for. Help on that would be great too!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, it really depends on your total budget.... If you use the knot budget tool it will tell you how much to spend on a photographer. Just go to your profile and then click on the budget button. Enter your total budget and it will separate it out so you know how much to spend on each part of your wedding. For example, a total budget of $20,000 for 150 people gives you a photography and videography budget of $2400.
  • Options
    isabella2013isabella2013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and Congrats!!!

I STRONGLY recommend NH Images and Photography!!!  Check them out on the website 

My gfriend used them and I will be using them myself in my wedding!! Loved their work and pricing is very reasonable too! They are very creative and listen to what you want and deliver great results! you can view the pix on line almost immediately!!! 
    Best of luck to you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours were Scott and Lisa from Scott Kretschmann Photography

They're out of NY but shoot in western MA all the time and are AMAZING - they're a husband and wife team and are so much fun to work with, and their photos are really cool and artistic. We've become really close friends with them just by working with them!
  • Options
    kmg2486kmg2486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Carlo Vivenzio he is out of Dudley.  He and his wife do an amazing job!  They have done our e-session and our friends wedding.  I am VERY much looking forward to using them for our wedding in November.

http://www.carloviv.com/

Wedding Countdown Ticker

We are getting married November 11th, 2011

158 invited 96 accepted! 5 can't make it 57 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 11th, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend AMW Studios - they're absolutely wonderful and I am extremely happy with our photos!

check them out!
  • Options
    MysteryDahliaMysteryDahlia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.westonjade.com. The photographer has a great portfolio and is super friendly but professional (I'm planning on using her for a wedding I am currently planning, and have met on several occasions).
  • Options
    eveyishappyeveyishappy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You should talk to Ashley at AE Stelzer Photography

She's fantastic, takes amazing photos, and is a joy to be around on your wedding day.
  • Options
    nutmeg825nutmeg825 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brian sullivan is amazing!!  www.briansullivanphoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards