Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

dj

Anyone booked their dj yet? What is the cost of a dj now days and who is a good dj to book with?
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: dj

• Options
    Ryan with Cincy Dj Events - we spent about $500 - $700 i think.
  • Options
    Party Pleasers....packages start at about $1000 but we got lights to help decorate so it came to quite a bit more.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using Tom from Catered Sounds--we haven't had our wedding yet, so i can't tell you how he did, but he seems really great! It's just a father/son thing and he was really reasonably priced: $500 for the night.

We also really liked Phil Tucker at Old School Entertainment. It was a REALLY tough decision, so I'd totally recommend either one of them! Both reasonably priced too. OSE came in at $699 for a 6.5 hr event (including an extra sound set up for our outdoor wedding).

Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had JD Hughes from On The Air Entertainment.  Not only was he a dj but he also was a great MC.  He kept everyone entertained the whole night and was able to keep everything running smoothly.  I'd recommend him to anyone!!!!  Also, he took the time to really get to know H and I.  I think he ran about $1000.
    http://www.jdhughes.com/
  • Options
    We are using cincy wedding services.  They also have photobooths and a limo.  For the DJ and photobooth I spent about 1500.  That includes doing the music for my wedding, reception, lighting, photobooth with two strips, a scrap book, and someone to attend the photobooth/scrapbook.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Weddings Remembered. We hired DJ Julie and it's $695 for the basic package and $995 for the extra uplighting, monogram. etc. We booked the cheap one because we haven't decided if the uplighting is important to us or not. She said we can upgrade until 2 weeks out I believe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards