Massachusetts

wedding coordinator?

Anyone use a wedding coordinator for their wedding? What did they exactly do? Who did you use? Would you recommend them? Do you think you should have more choices in the state of MA? Any info is much appreciate!!

Re: wedding coordinator?

• We used a day of coordinator for our wedding.  She called all of our vendors to confirm things the week before the wedding and then made sure things were running smoothly all day for us on our wedding day.  We had a few issues on our wedding day (everything from buttons popping off rented tuxes to someone stepping in gum) that she quickly took care of so we didn't have to worry about it.  When things weren't done properly on one part of our reception, we told her what was wrong, she gave us a pep talk on how we should not worry about it right then and should enjoy the night, and then she dealt with the reception venue's coordinator so that we didn't have to.

Leading up to the wedding, I wasn't 100% sure we needed someone, but I'm glad we had her.  It is really hard to find someone who is reasonable in price and comes with good recommendations in Western Mass.  We had to pay a small travel fee for our person, but were glad to have someone we felt comfortable with.
  • edited February 2012
    I have many years of wedding consulting experience and am starting my own company in Western MA.  My web site will be up next week. laurawearevents.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards