Massachusetts

transportation

If you are renting/hiring a car or limo for your wedding day what are you renting (vintage car, town car, limo) through what company and if you don't mind answering what is the cost?
Thanks ladies!

Re: transportation

• edited December 2011
    We're not doing any of that... sorry, I'm no help!
    image 89 We asked to dance
    image 78 Are ready to go! image 11 Are lame but save us some money! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • chadandmattchadandmatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a guest shuttle from hotel to venue.  It was 480 through Transport the People for 10 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting a 10 person limo for transportation to the church and from the church to the reception and its going to cost $500 for 4 hours. We're planning on using Centry Limosine.
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're going a limo for the girls there and a limo for FI and I to the Hotel Northampton. We're using the limo connection and it's like 600 for 2 hours including tip.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ktharrington8ktharrington8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent selected a limo company yet but I have called around for prices so I could figure out my budget and everything was typically 500 dollars for 4 hours. Some companys throw in some champagne for ya though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards