Massachusetts

Bridal Shops

I have a friend getting married who hasnt been able to find that perfect dress. Any suggestions for great Bridal Shops? She has tried Davids Bridal and a couple of shops in Pittsfield.

Re: Bridal Shops

• edited December 2011
    The Dress Barn in Deerfield. It is a few miles past Yankee Candle.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Pearls Place in downtown Holyoke. It's where I purchased my dress and I had great service and alterations are included with the selling price. It's in one of the renovated mills so it's also a really cool space.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
     I looked at the Dress Barn (not many designers) and Bridal Heirlooms in South Hadley (much more selection and very helpful), although I didn't end up buying my dress in western MA.  
  • cddkbscddkbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Bancroft Bridals.  They are so helpful and have really affordable and nice dresses (maggie sottero, 2be, etc...).  I've also heard good things about Bridal Heirlooms...
  • A&EToBeA&EToBe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Bridal Heirlooms in South Hadley.  I absolutely love them.  The girls are great and found me a dress that I never would have picked for myself but couldn't be more perfect for me.  My maids are getting their dresses there and so are the moms and everyone has had nothing but wonderful experiances.  Can't say enough good about them! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    256image Invited to come play!
    144image Will join us in the sandbox
    112image Took their toys and went home
    0image Are still asking their mommies
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Bancroft Bridal in Agawam.  My consultant was really great about listening to me and finding a dress that was exactly what I was looking for, and they had dresses in a number of sizes, which was really helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards