Massachusetts
Options

Hair & Make Up

I need a place that is great at what they do, isnt too expensive but is reasonable priced. I would like them to come to my venue on the day of the wedding, myself/the bridal party can go to them for trials. I have 2 people in my bridal party, myself and I want my mother to get her hair and make up done also.  I live in Shelburne Falls ,MA but I can traval to hadley,amherst,Northampton,Holyoke,Springfield. I will not go any place past springfield, to far for me, springfield is strecthing it for me lol Our wedding is going to be at The Log Cabin in Holyoke Ma :-) any information can help, even the smallest!! Thanks!!!! :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair & Make Up

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_hair-make-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:619Discussion:96ae56ee-7d49-4fa3-af18-39c56f1322f7Post:248fdece-e2cc-4087-ba43-2dc470e6f771">Hair & Make Up</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need a place that is great at what they do, isnt too expensive but is reasonable priced. I would like them to come to my venue on the day of the wedding, myself/the bridal party can go to them for trials. I have 2 people in my bridal party, myself and I want my mother to get her hair and make up done also.  I live in Shelburne Falls ,MA but I can traval to hadley,amherst,Northampton,Holyoke,Springfield. I will not go any place past springfield, to far for me, springfield is strecthing it for me lol Our wedding is going to be at The Log Cabin in Holyoke Ma :-) any information can help, even the smallest!! Thanks!!!! :-)
    Posted by janaelovespink[/QUOTE]

Hello There,
    My name is Kate and I am a professional make-up artist. I have been doing make-up for over 7 years, and am a nail tech & esthetician as well. I als partner with a great hairdresser that lives in Greenfield and we travel to you for your wedding Day! Our prices are very reasonable and we both have portfolio's of our work. I also use airbrush make-up for brides!
    My email is ; mvblondie22@yahoo.com
    Thanks, Kate
    Please email me if you are interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards