Massachusetts
Options

E-pics

FI and I are trying to decide where we want to have our e-pics taken. Any suggestions

Re: E-pics

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Can you be more specific with the area?  Berkshires?  Amherst area?  Worcester?
  • Options
    we dont have any specifics...just looking for ideas in any area really
  • Options
    Looking for areas all over New England....geez you must have an idea...I mean where is your photographer from....NH? I would think they would have all the suggestions for you? Cape Cod, RI, Boston, Western MA, NH, how far is too far to travel?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:619Discussion:9dc6706a-dee9-45ce-af74-239b50d8cca8Post:235833df-7547-46ae-82cf-9d03dc9d06de">E-pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I are trying to decide where we want to have our e-pics taken. Any suggestions
    Posted by jerseychic24[/QUOTE]

Quabbin Resevoir!
  • Options
    My photographer did a really pretty engagement session with a couple in the gardens at Smith College. Mt. Holyoke also has some beautiful paths and waterways that might be nice. Mt. Snow near Deerfield and The Summit in Hadley are both nice if you want a panoramic view of western MA (and a few other states).  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hgumulahgumula member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You should let your photographer know that you are open to the location. They may have some awesome place that they have been just itching to try out on a willing couple. I am a wedding photographer myself and while I love couples who have inspiration and ideas, it can be really fun and refreshing to come up with something totally new. You never know what funky ideas they may be just waiting to try out!
  • Options
    Look Park, Stanley Park, Quabbin, Northampton, Forest Park. All beautiful outdoor areas!
  • Options
    Give Moore State Park a shot.  It's in Paxton.

Photographer /// Filmmaker /// Married May 2, 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards