Massachusetts

Anyone have hotel recs?

We're having our ceremony and rehersal dinner in Ludlow and our reception in West Brookfield. I've blocked rooms in Sturbridge for the night of the wedding because it is close to the reception venue, but when I called to block rooms at the Comfort Inn in Ludlow, they said they can't block rooms for my weekend because its graduation... 

Anyone have any rec's for hotels in the $130 range near Ludlow? I'm probably going to have to do something in Springfield or Holyoke...
~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone have hotel recs?

• edited December 2011
    I don't have any specific recommendations but check out hotelplanner.com - I used them to find an additional hotel block that didn't have a two night minimum.  You enter the location you're looking for, and then hotels provide bids to you, so you can see the price that they're offering without individually reaching out to 20+ hotels.  It was actually really helpful!
  • edited December 2011
    oo that's a good idea. Our only block is in Hadley, we're getting married at the Log Cabin. You could check out the homewood suites on 91 near the Pike entrance in Holyoke. That might be a good location.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks drjf! Just signed up for that :)
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Hope it works for you.  I thought I had looked at all the hotels in the S. Hadley area, but it was how I discovered the Comfort Inn, which doesn't have the two night minimum! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards