Massachusetts
Options

Chair covers help

hi everyone,
my reception is in grafton, MA and i love everything about the venue but the chairs...pretty ugly and definately dont match my blue and yellow themed wedding. anyone have any good places for chair covers and shases? my venue does have a place that we can get them from but its $5 per chair and that seems a bit much as we're having about 135 people. any help would be great. thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chair covers help

• Options
    We have the exact same issue with our venue! You can buy or rent them for half that online, we have decided to biuy because we could resell them later. There must be some people also reselling their table chair covers (maybe on the classifieds boards).

http://www.discountplacecards.com/white-wedding-banquet-chair-cover-round-top-type.html

that is one website out of many, I have also found chair sashes online (organza) for 30-50 cents each, with matching table overlays.

Good luck! Don't worry, you will be able to do it... it will end up being 300-500 for 135 guests (we only have 75 so we are looking at 200-300) but I agree-- the UGLY chairs do ruin the venue, it's worth it.
  • Options
    Hello I am having the same issue! Smartyhadaparty.com they are cheap. Also I saw some on eBay. Get organza sashes much cheaper. I ordered 125 black covers red sash for 325
  • Options
    I found chair covers on efavormart.com for about $2 per chair
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards