Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Reading Bridal District!

Hey 513 Brides!! Stop by the Reading Bridal District for their Halloween Bridal Bash!!! All the shops on the street are participating with chances to win grand prizes totaling $150,000! Catering and music and awards for the best Bridezilla!! Tonight in the District, 6-9pm!!

Re: Reading Bridal District!

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad my friend and I went!  It was one of the best decisions of my life.  I am the prize dinner of yesterday's Halloween Bridal Bash!

I don't know what I did to deserve it, and I was embarrassed by the wealth and love I have in my life already, but I am so grateful for the gifts that the Reading Bridal District gave me.  It will help me and FI so much, since he is a med school student and I am a pre-physician assistant student, and we have a lot to save up for our future.  I plan to spread the generosity around by continuing to help out other girls who are getting married!

I also want to thank the ladies of this board, who have accompanied me throughout my planning.  They've given me advice and leads to great vendors, helped advertise yesterday's event, and are a great group of support!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  What did you win?? :)
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't want to list here but you can click here: http://readingbridaldistrict.com/Events/HalloweenBridalBash/GiveawayContributors.aspx

I actually will not use about $1800 of these, sadly.  And it's non-transferable.  But it still is a great help!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards