Massachusetts

Photographer RAVE!

Hi all!

I'm from the Jersey board, but I had to come on to RAVE about a photographer I just hired for my wedding who some of you may be interested in.  She's actually from Massachusetts (which is why I came on here), but apparently she comes down to Jersey quite a bit to do sessions.  I haven't used her yet (she's hired for  my wedding next year), but the work that she has on her website is GORGEOUS and she has got to be the NICEST and most PASSIONATE person about her photography who I've spoken to.  She's also EXTREMELY accommodating and I although the prices on her website start at $1850, she definitely can work with brides' budgets.  Her name is Raquel and her website is www.rememberwhendigital.com.

Oh!  Also... not sure if it's a selling point with anyone else, but my fiance and his entire family are from South America and many members of his family don't speak English very well, so Raquel was perfect for us because she's bilingual (from Peru, I believe).

After my wedding, I'll definitely be back to let everyone know how it went, but based on the way things have gone so far, I'm sure it will be nothing but positive reviews!  :-)

Feel free to page me on the North/Central Jersey board if you have any questions about her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards