Massachusetts

Selling my wedding dress

Hi everyone,

I am selling my wedding dress as sad as I am to part with it.  It is an Augusta Jones dress, and the style is 'Molly.'  I bought it at Allegria Bridal, and the style was custom made for the store, so unfortunately there are not pictures of it on the Augusta Jones website.  For some reason I wasn't able to add a picture to this message, but email me if you're interested and I can send some.

It is a strapless dress with a sweetheart neck line with some rouching at the neck and an A-line skirt.  The skirt is pretty plain, but there are scattered sparkles on the skirt.  There is a corset on the inside for a tighter fit, buttons down the back of the dress, and a small train that can be bustled up.  It is size 6 (street size 2) with bust 34 inches, hips 38 inches, and waist 26 inches. The only alteration that I made was to shorten the length of the dress to fit a height of 5'4.

The dress was only worn once (November 2011), and I had it dry cleaned afterwards.

Please let me know if you're interested.  I am located in Boston, if you wanted to come look at the dress as well.  You can email me directly at ksathi06@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kinji