April 2014 Weddings

Four Weddings

I am hooked on this show!!!!! It comes on TLC i believe. It has 4 brides attend each others weddings and rate them the winner wins a dream honeymoon. Some of the brides are a bit nasty but for the most part I like how most of them support one another. I love seeing all the cute and unique ideas. Do any of you ladies watch this show?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Four Weddings

• I absolutely love this show.  My FI does too, he gets all mad at the women who are mean about the other brides weddings.  And when he sees something he likes he says I want to do that too.
    White Knot
    June '13 January siggy Honeymoon Destination
    Indian Head Resort White Mountains New Hampshire
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL!!! You're FI sounds like my dh. He gets so mad when the brides are bratty or like really mean! We seen an episode the other night where the reception offered mini milk shakes and little cones with french fries in them and he flipped out, "WE HAVE TO HAVE THAT!!!". LOL!! It is a cool idea! Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI will say babe thats so cool or you can totally make that.  Did you see the one last season with the puppet?
    White Knot
  • The Ring Bearer Puppet named, eh, Murry?! LOL!! Yes, we did see that one!! My favorite one so far is the one of the girls from Texas. I believe one of the girls was named Amy and one was Rikki something? lol! Anyway, they had the photobooth with the flipbooks! My dh thinks thats awesome! lol! He has been searching all over NC since we watched that episode! lol!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I dont think I've seen that one yet.  The puppet absoutely killed my FI he thought that was the most outraegous thing.  I want a photobooth so bad but dob't know if we can afford it.  :(  I'm going to private message you my email because you seem someone pretty cool to chat with.  What colors and such are you using for your vow renewal??
    White Knot
  • Good to know that I'm not the only bride who watches this show.  I watch it when all the family is in bed.  My guilty pleasure.  :-)  LOL
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2014-weddings_four-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:61a7a4c2-b16b-4dc9-93ee-b04e4cdbdcd6Discussion:323890f2-aa8e-4f61-b2d0-6cedd6c8e981Post:f4b6c3bd-daea-42e6-8d93-a33339059b8e">Re: Four Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont think I've seen that one yet.  The puppet absoutely killed my FI he thought that was the most outraegous thing.  I want a photobooth so bad but dob't know if we can afford it.  :( <strong> I'm going to private message you my email because you seem someone pretty cool to chat with.</strong>  What colors and such are you using for your vow renewal??
    Posted by APherber418[/QUOTE]

Aww! Thats so sweet of you to say!!! Totally made my night! (Having a crappy day at work)

Right now we're using a deep Purple (sort of like a Plum) and a Turquoise. I'm going to David's Bridal on Friday to pick up some samples. I'm sooo excited!! :) What colors are you guys using?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2014-weddings_four-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:61a7a4c2-b16b-4dc9-93ee-b04e4cdbdcd6Discussion:323890f2-aa8e-4f61-b2d0-6cedd6c8e981Post:7625bdb2-f47a-432c-94e5-a2edf1334a50">Re: Four Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good to know that I'm not the only bride who watches this show.  I watch it when all the family is in bed.  My guilty pleasure.  :-)  LOL
    Posted by Mandalynn32[/QUOTE]

Oh no girl!!! I LOVE it!!!! I was soo bummed that it didn't come on this week! :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats ok I just keep watching the same ones over and over again.  I love it when they have marathons on. 
  • No Manda you're not the only one.  I love that show.  I love the marathons too.  Honestly it's better when my FI isn't home because I don't get comments from the peanut gallery.  Laughing
    White Knot
  • Its coming on tomorrow morning from like 8am until 12pm I believe! LOL!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love this show too!  I have set my DVR to record them and I will watch 5 or 6 back to back.  I like Say Yes to the Dress too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I looooove four weddings.  I watch all the time.  My FI gets all annoyed when the person that spends the most money wins.  I have seen a lot of the episodes multiple times.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards