Florida-West Coast
Options

I did it...

...I booked a videographer. I'm going with Tampa Wonderworks! I'm super excited but still a bit queasy since this was out of our budget. EEK!

Re: I did it...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm sure it will be worth every penny.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I felt the same way at first too, but I definitely think in the end it will be worth it.  I've talked to so many friends who said they wish they would've splurged on that part.  I even had one friend say she'd rather not have had any centerpieces if it meant she could have a video!  It will last a lifetime and I think you will not even think twice after you watch it with your new hubby! Congrats! :)
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!! I'm still talking to my parents about getting one. I know it will be worth it in the end, it is just convincing them of it.
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ufsweetiebear , yay I'm so pumped for you!  Do you know what I had to go through to get this? I gave up Valentine's Day for 5 years to get this cinematographer!  I just loved Bryan at Tampa Wonderworks that much!!!    My FI said I'm not aloud to go on theknot anymore because I keep getting ideas that put me over budget.  Haha, yeah right!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bryan is great. We booked with them too. Now I stalk his blog to see the new videos he puts on.  I'm really happy we decided to add this on and   i'm sure it'll be worth the $$.
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, this guy must be amazing I keep hearing all these great things about him...I think FI might kill me if I asked for it though....eek!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YEAH!!!  So excited for you!  We are also using Bryan and he is amazing. He will become your BFF throughout this entire wedding planning process:)

GL!!!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards