Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

list of venues(possible places)

so i took a few from the knot and some that my fi mom looked up on her free time and i was wondering if anyone had anymore places that i should try,but nothing to expensive,  my parents really didnt give a price range but i dont want nothing to expensive so im thinking maybe like $3000,it would be even better if the reception and ceremony were at the same place!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: list of venues(possible places)

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my ceremony and reception at the Verdin Bell Event Center - it is beautiful and doesnt take a lot of decorating since its so beautiful. If you would like to see pics let me know, email is kelklump at gmail
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having a Sunday wedding at The Phoenix, downtown.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Redmoor, The Phoenix, Fairfield Banquet and Convention, Boost, Verdin Bell, so many.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What's your guest count and what part of town do you want to stay within?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my guest list is about 150 and i stay in lockland
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved my reception at Pebble Creek in Colerain.  Their chef is amazing and Mary takes care of any and every detail.  They have a great spot for an outside ceremony.

Carrie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my ceremony at the Norman Chapel in Spring Grove Cemetary(it sounds strange, but the chapel is incredible) and the recpetion at the Madison.

I am getting married on a friday, so the price per guest at the reception was cut in half!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal and we are renting two rooms off of the rotunda for $800 for our Friday night wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards