Florida-West Coast
Options

Flower & Centerpieces - HELP!!

I'm trying to keep my cost of flowers down but I really love big bouquets for my bridesmaids.  I would like really full hot pink bouquets - any suggestions on a type of flower that might be affordable?

Also, I'm at a complete loss with my centerpieces.  Any ideas on fun, but affordable centerpieces would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance :)

Re: Flower & Centerpieces - HELP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I just was at florist yesterday.  She suggested pink hydrangea mixed with a few hot pink roses.  It looked really pretty.   Great thing about hydrangea is that they come in bunches already and multiple colors.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Centerpieces:  I asked my venue what centerpieces they already had for fancy charity galas and dinners that I could use too.  She showed me four designs.  I chose a metal lantern with candle inside, circled with tulle.  And when they set the tables for the meal, they put that centerpiece on every table.  For free.  So I suggest you ask your venue what they already have that you could use.

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ostrich feathers and tall feathers are my cost savers
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funderbride, aren't you doing Embassy Suites?  They have candle centerpieces that are pretty nice, you could just add a few small flowers to the base and lots of votives. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as keeping the bouquets affordable, you have to go with what's in season for that.  I believe hydrangeas are always somewhat in season and they can be painted any color, and match lots of different flowers. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AMICKLES85AMICKLES85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have these centerpieces for rent. They start at $45 and you can choose your colors. Check out www.ostrichfeathersforsale.com. Feel free to email me at babybfeathers@yahoo.com if you have ANY question!

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards