Florida-West Coast

After Party...

So for you ladies who have had your wedding on Anna Maria Island. Did you keep going after the 10pm noise ordinance?  We booked our wedding at the Sandbar, I just know we wont be done celebrating at 10, we'll probably have to take it elsewhere....any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

Re: After Party...

• edited December 2011
    Ohh I'd like to see what the other ladies suggest.. I'm looking to book our wedding at the Sandbar too and hadn't even thought about the 10pm noise ordinance..

So who did you book to do the cermony if you don't mind me asking??!!
    We are making a tirp down there next month (live in Jacksonville) and trying to line up all the stuff and people we need to meet with so we can start booking!!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having both the ceremony and reception there. As far as the officiant, I'm not sure yet.  I still have everything to do yet, I went ahead and booked the Sandbar because it was perfect for our style and budget.  We took a drive out there a couple months ago and it is beautiful!

We live in Orlando, so we will be making a trip over there in the next month or so to start meeting w/ people for everything else. Patti at the Sandbar gave me a list of people she recommends so I will start w/ that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards