Florida-West Coast
Options

Photography Recommendation

Hi Ladies! I recently attended a Bridal show at the Hyatt downtownTampa and I set up a consultation for Left Coast Weddings photographers. I liked their videos/photos, but their special package price really blew me away. Has anyone heard of them? Good or bad? Thanks!

Re: Photography Recommendation

• Options
    shoff2010shoff2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is getting married in Sarasota and was looking into inexpensive photographers and looked at them. In the end she ended up finding a photographer on weddingbee who is also offering very flexible pricing because they are new to doing it. They are Sarah Mac Photography....there are also a lot of other classifieds for photographers on the wedding bee site. In the end find someone you mesh with and whose style you love! With the economy being what it is you really can get awesome (not just ok because its cheap) pictures at reasonable prices. Good luck!
  • Options
    CHAN08CHAN08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! I will check it out Smile

• Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of them, what is your budget? CL is full of photographers, some good and  some are really bad, so be careful, and remember, in most cases (not all), you get what you pay for.
    Good luck to you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked into Left Coast as well, but the thing that detered me was they only guarantee a certain amount of pictures and only touch up a few. Their price is cheap, but I didn't want them to reach their limit and then cut off.

I went with Kristen Wynn Photography. I had my e-pics with her and they are AMAZING. She charged $800 for unlimited pics and touch ups for a entire day coverage, no time limit. I would definitely check her out :) HTH
    Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CHAN08CHAN08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@Angie, budget is 2500

@sweetie, thanks! I will check them out! And yes, I thought it was odd they had a 'cap' on the amount of pics you received.

• Options
    mpgatormpgator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard of Left Coast.

My photographer would fit your budget, and she edits all of your images individually and shoots for the whole day. We just had our enagement shoot and it was really fun and creative. I really love her work, here is the site if you're still looking: http://pureemotionsphotography.blogspot.com/

I feel like the photographer is the most important decision (other than your FI of course!) so its good that you're doing your research.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With your budget you can get pretty decent photographer. From my research, price is a definite reflection of the quality of photographs, experience and everything in between. We are using Marina with In True colors, she is awesome and her work is excellent, as a matter of fact, she's running a Valentine's special on her Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/InTrueColorsPhotography
    There are many, many great photographers out there, meet with at least 3 and see who you like the best, images and personality alike.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Jason Angelini and he was amazing..... my pics looked like they were right from a magazine. My wedding was on a Sunday and it would around $1,000 for 7 ours of service. I bought the disc and rights to our pics for an additional $500, but didn't do that until after the wedding when we had a little extra cash.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards