Florida-West Coast
Options

Hair and Makeup Fort Myers area

Hello Ladies,I am getting married in Fort Myers Beach next May, and was hoping you could refer a good place for hair/makeup artist. I am planning from Mi so you ladies are my only lifeline! Either a salon or people that come to you. Any help you can give me is much appreciated! TIA :)

Re: Hair and Makeup Fort Myers area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I planned for my Sanibel wedding from MI too!  I am no help as Darla Stafford was on vacation in Ft.Myers when she came to do my hair/makeup.  Happy planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married in Sanibel in April and a bunch of people recommended Vincent's Salon to me.  You might want to try them.
  • Options
    OutOnALimb55OutOnALimb55 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that does hair, she's in bonita springs but she does the best wedding hair I have ever seen.  I could email you pictures.  Have you booked a photographer?  I am getting married in October, in Ft. Myers and I found the best photog. in the area and her prices are amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Ft.Myers in October at the Pink Shell. The lady that is doing my hair and make up is from North Port, she is charging 70 per girl to do hair and make up. You can see some of her work in my bio under my cousins wedidng. She did all the make up and the brides hair. I was so happy with my make up, it stayed perfect all night! I knew after that night was over I had to have her!!!   Do you have a photog or a baker yet? Might I reccoment my baker- Masons Bakery, family owned and operated and so delicious!!! There prices are right there very competitive with Publix and places like that! My photog is amazing. She did the pics for my couisn as well. YOu can tell which ones are professional vs family and friends. Her price is absolutly to die for. Unlimited coverage and unlimited pictures for less then 1000 and I dont mean 950 either!!! You should give her a shout she is amazing and so wonderful to work with!!!   Let me know if you need anything or if I can be of help with anything else ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Outonalimb55 - can you share the name/contact info of your friend who does hair? I am looking for someone for my wedding in September. Thanks!Mrsbarret2be - can you share the name/contact info  of the hair/makeup person at your cousin's wedding? Wedding is in 1 1/2 months and I don't have anything lined up yet!!My email is sbaldwin6 @ Hotmail.com.Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Outonalimb55 - can you share the name/contact info of your friend who does hair and also the photographer you are using?My email is jaimita6784@ Hotmail.com.Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards