Florida-West Coast
Options

Hair Vendors

FI and I are planning on getting all of the BMs as well as the Mothers hair and makeup done for the wedding. I have someone FANTASTIC to do the makeup and I'm in need of someone for hair. My wedding coordinator got one quote that seems really high ($120-$150) per person. We have 10 people. Who are you using? She's going to try a few more and I'm going to check with the person who does my hair.
Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It

Re: Hair Vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just for hair? That does seem a little high. I am using Cari with Kyle Lynn and she does hair and makeup but I am sure she would probably do just your hair and it would only be $50 a person
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually still on the hunt for hair and make-up artists, but from the quotes I've been getting, that definitely seems high. Who are you using for makeup?
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using DaLonde. She's the Owner of DaLonde's Make-up and Photography. http://www.dalonde.com/ She did my makeup for my e-pics, and it came out FABULOUS! It lasted through the entire session outside, in the heat and humidity, and then the rest of the night. It still looked perfect 8 hours later!
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    adyeomans - Thanks for the info! She's going to check with them for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info on DaLonde. That says ALOT that your makeup lasted so long! I'll definitely check her out. And I'll let you know if I find any good leads for hair. Where are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Michele Renee, here are her prices. http://michelereneehairandmakeup.com/prices.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Kyle Lynn! Her prices were some of the best I found!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Cari with KyleLynn and out of all of the people I've contacted their prices were the most affordable. The pictures on the web site are great and she is very quick to respond.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards