Florida-West Coast

Wholesale Florists

I FINALLY decided on centerpieces! http://x94.xanga.com/57f82233d75a8112881106/b80546201.jpgI'm trying to find a good wholesale florist to get the orchids from. My florist wants $5 a stem, but a few places I've checked out offer 40 for $100. We need atleast 25. I just am not real comfortable ordering from someone who I'm not familiar with. Does anyone have any wholesale suggestions? Also, how much do centerpieces usually cost? Ours will probably be around $15-20 once everything is bought and put together. TIA!

Re: Wholesale Florists

• edited December 2011
    I found great reviews for Sam's Club. Apparently you can order wholesale through their website. That's who I'm using for my bouquets. Much cheaper than other wholesale flower websites.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll have to check them out! I'm sure they do a great job since they're such a big company!
  • sunshinegrl1sunshinegrl1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm a little late, but I'm also using Sam's Club. Just make sure that you put your order in at least 2 weeks prior because it says that processing takes 7-10 days! HTH! :) In about 2 weeks I can for sure let you know how using them went! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Great, thank you! :) They seem cheaper than the other wholesale florist I found, it's just so hard when you can only see them online. I'm trying to match the orchid as close as I can to our fuschia color we're using, but it's so hard to tell on the computer.. I don't want to end up with purple that looked pink online!
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought a test box from wholesale-tropical-flowers.com and they are beautiful! They have all kinds of orchids, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards