Florida-West Coast
Options

DJ Suggestions for Tampa

Hey girls! I'm looking to finalize my decision for our wedding DJ. To me, it's the most important part of the reception because it really makes or breaks the party. I'm looking for more of a "club" feel than the cheesy traditional style. But I still want a master of ceremonies who knows the formalities and can deliver a seamless night! Any suggestions? Has anyone worked with DJ Izzie before? That's out #1 pick right now. Thanks for any advice!

Re: DJ Suggestions for Tampa

• Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using DJ Felix who actually used to be a club DJ. He's based out of Tampa and we've heard nothing but fantastic things about him from various sources. Our wedding isn't until 01.02.2010, so I can't give you a first hand experience, but FI and i met with him last Christmas and really liked him. He's an MC and bilingual, both of which we need, so we've booked him. He's also does lighting. He has a website but it's not that great- definitely outdated, but can't always judge a book by its cover ;0) HTH! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out RJ Vida - http://www.advancingentertainment.com/He has lots of wedding and also club experience, he can mix his own music, and he also does lighting and sound production as well for big entertainment acts, so his equipment is top-notch. His personality is grat, very dynamic and not stereotypical wedding-cheesy at all.
  • Options
    Roltide75Roltide75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    see a thread a few lines below...lots of Tampa Bay area DJs mentioned
  • Options
    dre0611dre0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Sunset DJ and requested Rob.  We were at a wedding a few years ago where he was a DJ and he was really good. www.sunsetdj.com Andrea B
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards