Florida-West Coast
Options

Poll:Ice Breakers

So I got these questions off a website "Ice Breaker Questions" They is a butt load of questions on there so I'll post a couple every few days :) I LOVE Polls :) •So you win a pet monkey at a fair, but this isn't just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick? •If you were a llama, where would you get your hair cut? •If you could invent a gadget what will it be and why? •If you could visit any place in the world where would it be and why? •What is the longest book you ever read? •When did you last write a hand written letter?

Re: Poll:Ice Breakers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    •So you win a pet monkey at a fair, but this isn't just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick? Painting my toes and finger nails :) •If you were a llama, where would you get your hair cut?   Hmm... thats a tough one, I'd prob. get FI to do it :) •If you could invent a gadget what will it be and why? finger print recognition for doors, oh wait they have that already! a robot to do house chores, and wash my car :) •If you could visit any place in the world where would it be and why? I want to visit Italy (badly, like really badly!) •What is the longest book you ever read? Ha prob. the last Harry Potter book! •When did you last write a hand written letter? a Thank you note to be current boss, after my interview :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    •So you win a pet monkey at a fair, but this isn't just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick?  dishes, hands down •If you were a llama, where would you get your hair cut? no clue how to answer this one...petco? •If you could invent a gadget what will it be and why?  I want to invent something for the toilet, a shield of sorts.  It goes across the opening when you flush so you don't have to worry about particles spraying everywhere! •If you could visit any place in the world where would it be and why? Greece..I want to go sooo badly!! •What is the longest book you ever read?  Longest?  The only thing I can think of is Breaking Dawn •When did you last write a hand written letter?  Letter?  hmmm..probably around Christmas last year.  other than that my thank you cards.
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I would make it give me massages, really good deep tissue ones! 2. I wouldnt cut it, I would grow it out and see what fancy styles I can make out of it haha 3. It would be something that would help me remember everything I learn...and it would help my memory, that way I would do better in all my classes! 4. New Zealand. I would want to do all sorts of things like touring the entire area, as well as skydiving, zip lining, scuba diving. Also visiting the great barrier reef.5. I think the Harry Potter books.6. Ive written a couple to FI over the course of our relationship, just randomly though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mrs Canes! FI just went to New Zealand (for work!) Needless to say I was a tad bit jealous.
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! haha jealousy is an understatement!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    •So you win a pet monkey at a fair, but this isn't just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick?  Definitely to fetch things for me when I don't want to get up!  •If you were a llama, where would you get your hair cut? Um, at a zoo? •If you could invent a gadget what will it be and why?  Well, they already have a robot vacuum, but some kind of robotic thing that could clean my WHOLE apartment. •If you could visit any place in the world where would it be and why?  Greece!  All the islands!  We really wanted to do that for our honeymoon, but then we saw that the weather would be in the 60's, and had to change our plans. •What is the longest book you ever read?  Probably the Fountainhead or Prayer for Owen Meany.  •When did you last write a hand written letter? I just wrote a bunch of shower thank you's.  That counts, right? :)
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    •So you win a pet monkey at a fair, but this isn't just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick? Oh hands down, one that would brush my hair for hours! •If you were a llama, where would you get your hair cut? At the zoo? •If you could invent a gadget what will it be and why? A clone to go to work for me, so I could just have fun! Self explanatory! •If you could visit any place in the world where would it be and why? Italy and Australia, places are beautiful, great food, great accents! •What is the longest book you ever read? Harry Potter •When did you last write a hand written letter? A love letter to FI... our pastor had us do that in counseling (to read the night before our wedding!)
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw Stac thats so cute, now I want FI to write me one :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards