Florida-West Coast
Options

STD question/poll

I bought a STD design from a seller on Etsy and I love it! I was debating between getting the design on a postcard or a magnet- and I can't decide. On vistaprint I can get the postcard significatly cheaper, and of course the postage will be cheaper on a postcard, but will a postcard get lost in everyone's "junk mail??and I love the magnet idea, but I am assuming that I will need to get a note card and envelopes (and of course more expensive postage) to send out the magnets! what should I do with my STD design??TIA for the advice on this

Re: STD question/poll

• Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used magnets. I was worried that people would lose a post card. With a magnet they can stick it right on their fridge and look at us every day (lol). The magnet with the card was standard postage rate, so even with sending out 100 it wasn't bad.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jennifer. what kind of card did you mail the magnet in?? just a stardard note card? I think you are right about the postcard getting lost in the mail.. I guess I was just trying to be cheap!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a postcard will have the same effect as a magnet, it's going to go right on their fridge anyway! I ALWAYS stick invites etc on my fridge as soon as I get them!
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did magnets for the same reason Jennifer mentioned. We ordered ours from Totallyweddingmagnets.com and they came with envelopes. We just used standard postage, but did attach the magnets to any sort of card- just stuck them in the envelopes ;0) HTH! GL!
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used magnets from totallyweddingmagnets.com too. They came with an envelope and were here really fast, and were not expensive at all. They had great quality too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards