Florida-West Coast
Options

Motivation...?

So I am at 39 days... I am not freaking out at all.  I just feel like I'm done planning!  Hehe!  Not that I don't have things to do, I just feel like whatever we have done is good, and whatever we don't, oh well.  I really just want to be at the wedding with everything done!!  Serious lack of motivation here!Anyone else just ready to be done? :)
Dinner in Florence!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Motivation...?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive been ready to be done for a few months now :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was totally over it for like the last 3 months!  Once it got to be like a month out, I got a lot more things to do.... I was freaking out a bit last week!  Now I am just excited!!!!  Seriously though, if there is diy stuff you want to do, do it now!  Once it gets reallyl close you really don't feel like doing it, and are stressing out over other stuff!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My motivation went out the window a couple months ago.  Now I'm semi motivated...just want to get my DIY crap done..and get my house back!  I really really just want to get aboard the cruise ship and be done with it all! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI the other night was like "I'm really just looking forward to..... spending the rest of my life with you".  I totally expected the .... to follow with "our honeymoon".  LOL, they are cute sometimes! 
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, Ang that is super cute!  They are awesome aren't they!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ang...so sweet!!
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm ready to be done but I have 7.5 months to go! Blah!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have around 3 weeks left, and I'm with pp.  I've been done for a few months now.  I was soo into all the details before, and now I"m like, oh, whatever, we don't need programs, bathroom baskets, etc.   I'm really just ready for it to be here already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lack of motivation?  I know ALL about that.  We get married in less than a month, and we have been the world's worst bride and groom.  We haven't ordered our wedding rings!!!!  I have YET to finalize catering.  Our rentals are all over the place.  My mom calls daily telling me about ALL the things left to do.  I'm just SO DONE wedding planning. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, with 18 days to go I am definitely over the planning. I have also cut out programs and a couple other DIY things. I just don't have the motivation or time to get it all done. I just keep telling myself nobody will know it's missing but me anyways :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards