Florida-West Coast
Options

POLL: Memorable Wedding

Time to liven things up! I stole this post from the P&E board!* What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended?
Dinner in Florence!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: POLL: Memorable Wedding

• Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? The bride and her four sisters always sing together at our church and they sang a song at her wedding and it was awesome!What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? Well, I didn't hate it, but the MC wanted to give the Bride & Groom a "joke."  So he tried to arrange for everyone to give them the opposite of their good advice on the video.  Don't know how it turned out but seemed weird to me!Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended?They are fun people and yes it was a lot of fun!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? They had a guitarist/singer/DJ who sounded a lot like John Mayer... that inspired me to look for someone like that for our wedding. * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? There were a lot of DIY projects that didn't come out that great. * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? No, not really... I didn't know too many people... we left as soon as we could politely slip out.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? The number of people (there were over 800 people there). * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? The entire wedding. The food was terrible, cocktail hour was a joke (a veggie crudite and that was it) and the groom (my cousin) never came to our side of the family because he was too busy sucking up to his new rich family. * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? No way! I remember the bride telling everyone at Thanksgiving (1 year before the wedding) they were already up to $100K. I can honestly say it was the worst wedding I've been to. I've had more fun at receptions that were in the back yard with BBQ.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended?  Both the best man and MOH speeches were really sweet and funny and made me cry.  They were each their siblings and were so cute, and half of the best man's speech was written from the perspective the couple's dog.   Also, one of our good friends got waaay too drunk and was that girl for most of the night. * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? They played trance and techno music throughout dinner.   Very strange. * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended?  Of course! I always have fun at them though.
  • Options
    Mistym05Mistym05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? --The groom and his mom's "first dance" was a polka... I live in a huge polish community and have never seen it before I thought it was cute! * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? --They played a slide show before the dancing of both the bride and groom growing up, which was VERY long! I think it would've been done better if they just had it running on a computer where you could watch at your leisure instead of sitting for 20 minutes watching this slide show... * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended?--yeah, it was FI cousin, and his family from FL had come up to MI so I was excited to see them! It had been almost 2 years since we had seen them last
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? The Weather sucked and I had to spend the day trying to keep my best friend from crying! * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? Well....I hated my bm dress...and the mother son dance was brutal...I wanted to kill myself half way through * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? Aside from having a massive tension headache, I had fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? The groom surprised the bride by having a mutual friend (and former Florida mascot) crash the wedding as Albert the alligator! * What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? The reception seemed super short and the DJ was awful * Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? Yes, it was great seeing all my college buds!
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what was the most memorable thing about the wedding you attended: signing the ketubah, the incredible band, the bride and her new husband/father/father in law did a rendition of Midnight Train to Georgia which was awesome. what was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? the amount of time waiting for the ceremony to start.  they were late starting and no one knew what was going ondid you have fun at the last wedding you attended? of course! it was great fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? Unfortunately, the stuff that stuck in my mind the most is all the stuff I wouldn't do.* What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? the BM dresses were horrendous and unflattering!* Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? I was miserable but at least my hair looked HOTT!
  • Options
    NekoSprinklesNekoSprinkles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? Well, it was my moms :3. So it was memorable automatically. Otherwise, seeing my FH dressed up for the first time ever, and me and a family member splitting the bouquet in half on accident during the toss. We both won =).* What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? It. Was. Sooo. Hot. Out.It was miserable, honestly. Plus we were in Sanibel right near the water and I got bit up =[. Bugs + sweating = not fun.* Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? Well, I don't dance and it was a short wedding, so we sat there, ate, and left, but I did enjoy myself :3. It was a good day.
  • Options
    stacybrideflstacybridefl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * What was the most memorable thing at the last wedding you attended? --the limo ride from the church to the reception..there weren't enough seats so everyone was squished in and the best man had to sit against the bar but it was a lot of fun..passing around champagne and a bottle of whiskey was probably the reason why! haha* What was something that you had to keep your mouth shut about because you hated? --the utensils at the reception were plastic, just seemed out of place because everything else was really nice. also the lighting in the reception was way too bright! i'm talking like classroom overhead lights bright. people were a little uncomfortable going out on the dance floor bc of it.* Did you have fun at the last wedding you attended? --absolutely! it was my bff's wedding and i was so happy for her. plus, i got a little drunk and danced all night long and i think at one point i even said something to the effect of "i've got the dancing fever!", lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards