Florida-West Coast
Options

Bridal Show Showdown...

I'm just in the beginning of my planning for our Wedding in May... and there happen to be two Bridal shows in my area this weekend. The problem is they both are on Sunday. We can really only make it to one. Which one would you all recommend? Its between The great Bridal Expo and the Tampa Bay Bridal Show.  Thanks!

Re: Bridal Show Showdown...

• Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a bridal show so not much help.  but GL!  I'm sure they will both be helpful:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a Great Bridal Expo and thought it was a waste of time. They had tons of photogs but not much else. Gl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on going to the Great Bridal Expo since it is closer to me but now I am not sure which one to go to as well! I have my photographer, so it would be disappointing if they mainly have photographers there like the pp said. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to the one in st pete...which is at the coloseum? I'm going just for something to do on sunday. I think they are very overwhelming...especially at the beginning of planning. Word of advice...don't put your real phone number if you don't want to be called! lol.
  • Options
    IdeasOPlentyIdeasOPlenty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make sure you come up with a special email address and use it for all things wedding related.. that way your inbox will not overflow with all the crap they bombard you with. And take sticky address labels for all the drawings they want you to enter. Beats getting a cramp from writing your name 1,000 times!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Tips! I never would have thought of that!! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards