Florida-West Coast
Options

I need your help!

So I'm going to be posting a lot today since I'm home sick! :) A while back I saw a picture on someone's bio that was an arch that looked like the one in the link below, but it was decorate with white flowers. It was super gorgeous and I should have book marked it and never did. Have you seen it? TIA!http://static.weddingwire.com/static/vendor/30001_35000/32458/thumbnails/220x220_1245357613500-tampa.jpg

Re: I need your help!

• Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I haven't seen it. Have you talked to your florist about it? Mine told me to send her pics of arches that I like, I can rent it from her & she will recreate it.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    shoff2010shoff2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our venue is providing the arch....and I was thinking of DIY the flowers on it....but I can't find this picture anywhere! I found it a while ago on accident and should of bookmarked it!!!
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That stinks! You'll find it.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Sarah! try google search- that is where I find alot of great ideas!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks :) Thats where I have been looking...but I can't find this specific picture! It was an arch just like the one at the Westin decorated with white flowers (I wanna say orchids?) So pretty!! Speaking of flowers, who are you using?? Did Courtney recommend Shelly to you??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shelly only does simple flowers. She does not have a cooler so she does not like to do BIg arrangements that will die easily. But I am using Shelly for all the table linens and decorations formy wedding.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is she fairly reasonable?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we like her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards