Florida-West Coast
Options

MOB Dresses

Where are your moms getting their dresses? My mom and his mom are both looking and don't want to spend more than $200... Any ideas? I've looked at alot of the department stores but i'm not finding a huge selection right now... TIA

Re: MOB Dresses

• Options
    lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom just ordered her's from the same place I got my dress. My mom is not a suit person so I couldn't picture her in a suit dress. Its actually a brides maid dress but it fits the wedding and her personality.The last thing I wanted was my mom uncomfortable. I think the dress was $180.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom bought hers at the mall.... not sure what store, just  a normal store like Macy's or such.  No need to buy them at a bridal shop - there are often great options at a regular store for much better prices!
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom ordered hers from the same place I got my dress too...it was around $170 plus alterations...but she loved it and it took her FOREVER to find it. It's two pieces but the top has this sheer layer that is flattering...FI mom didn't get one yet.
  • Options
    paysley24paysley24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter got married 2 week's ago and I looked all over at dresses.I found the department store's seemed to cater to a much older woman.I got my dress at david's bridal.They have a huge selection,all different price range's.My dress was 190.00 some were priced higher alot were priced lower.Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got a great dress at Dillards and spend $70. It was on sale and she doesn't need alterations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom got hers at Dillards.  I can't remember how much she spent, but she loved the dress and it looked amazing on her.
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I think we're going to have to visit some other locations because the dillards we went to in Gulf View Square didn't have jack
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got hers at a dress shop in the Lakeland Mall (don't know the name, sorry). She looked everywhere & didn't want to spend a ton of money either. Do you have Dress Barn's down there? My aunt got her dress there & said it was very cheap.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH, no, get out of Gulfview, lol.  Try wiregrass or citrus. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards