Florida-West Coast

Making Progress!

Excited to say that we have managed to pick a date, and get our guest list at a number that doesn't scare us as much! Yay!

And with that, I come to y'all with suggestions for a venue that will hold 80 folks but not be so big that it seems empty even when we are in there with tables and chairs.

We are looking to spend no more than $500 on the location (including tables and chairs), would like an evening affair, able to hold both the ceremony and reception at the location, and we would like to able to bring in our own food & beverage.

I know this post may seem quite the same as my last, but I feel like the responses on theknot are not what they use to be, but it could just be because it was the holidays when I originally posted some similliar thoughts.

Anyways, as always, thanks in advance, and HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE :0)
Keep on knottin' in the free world!

Re: Making Progress!

• Happy New Year. What places have you eliminated
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_making-progress-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:1bdddda4-b83a-496b-b54c-c03795eebb71Post:49b60d7a-d5c4-4148-80da-e47d0b2029be">Re: Making Progress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy New Year. What places have you eliminated
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Well, we have eliminated quite a few as most fall way beyond the $500 mark, LOL. We are actually thinking that the guest list may be getting another edit and will most likely drop down to 40 folks. However, I will still take suggestions for an 80 capacity venue.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks again in advance.</div><div>
    </div>
    Keep on knottin' in the free world!
  • Hi Green Guppy!

I don't know of many places that can accommodate your budget, but I wanted to suggest maybe a Rec Center or county park?  You can really do some great things at both places.  I just saw a friend of mines wedding photos from Largo Central Park in Largo and it was beautiful!  Depending on the area, you may need to be a member to utilize a Rec Center. 

I hope that helps!  Happy hunting!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards