Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

large reception halls

Hi everyone,I need a hall in cincinnati area that will hold 450 people. Please help.Thanks

Re: large reception halls

• Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't need a place that big so I'm not a lot of help, but most of the Receptions locations can hold that many if you open up the rooms.  In Erlanger, for example, there are three rooms with folding walls and each room hold 200-250, so you could get 450 with two of them.There's a Cincinnati bridal magazine that has a listing of venues in the back, and it includes the number of guests each venue can accomodate.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Receptions in Fairfield held my MOH's 450+ wedding several years ago and I thought they did a fantastic job. 
  • Options
    STADT2BSTADT2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is, but here are some of the places I know of: The WoodlandsMusic HallPaul Brown StadiumUnion Terminal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Savannah Center (www.savannahcenter.com) can hold up to 1200 when they open up all of the rooms.  We had our wedding there in May 08 and it was fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cincinnati Museum Center we've used them for company events, you can rent out the atrium or any of the museums, etc. Also, I'm using the Manor House in Mason, OH and the room I reserved Magnolia holds 300+ but you can open up another room and combine the two to hold over 500+ I believe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I will pass these on to my co-worker, she just found out that they double booked her hall--well actually I guess they "lost" her reservation, so she is scrambling to find somewhere for Oct. 10.
  • Options
    jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.lakelyndsay.com i think their largest building holds 450.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Music Hall is awesome. I'm having my wedding and reception there in August 2010. The ballroom can accomodate 800. When I went and looked at it, it was set up for 350 and looked good. The good thing with them is you can us any cater you want. They do have a large bar that they provide which is separate.
  • Options
    onlymelsonlymels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The rotunda at the union terminal can hold like 1000 people. And I think its 1000 to rent. I'm having my wedding and reception in the dinning rooms there and I can't wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out these: http://www.kycater.com/I think either some or all of them can accommodate large weddings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second music hall.  That is where I had my wedding- we had about 300, fit them easily along with dance floor, lounge area, and cocktail section.  They are AMAZING! to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am suppose to be getting married at The Elements Conference and Event Center (the only reason i may change is because they have a new location and that is available too) but I know their location holds up to I think 600 people. The prices aren't too bad either and its very contemporary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards