Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

What do you put on programs

Tell me what you're putting on your programs. I would like to get these ordered through Vista Print as soon as I can to get it out of the way.

Re: What do you put on programs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding party (includes parents), ceremony outline, thank you paragraph, and In Loving Memory paragraph. Also, our names, place, and date of ceremony
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Names/DateOfficiantsParentsWedding Party (names and relationships) A note regarding the BM who is walking alone (GM passed away) Ceremony OutlinePossibly a "Loving Memory" paragraph-- (struggling with this one simply because we both have a several people that have passed on but we'll be thinking about on our wedding day.  I don't want it to be overpowering with this huge list) Thank you line/paragraph.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty much doing the same as everyone else but I am also putting my "something old, new...etc" and then I am also adding a little paragraph of all of the similarities and "coincidences" of our families. For instance, my bday and his dad's bday are on the same day, our parents have both been married for 31 years, our brothers have the same wedding anniversary, my mom's bday is the same date as his parents anniversary, we are getting married in the same church by the same priest that my parents did 31 years ago...the list seriously goes on and on. I just think it will be something personal and interesting for people to read.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards