Florida-West Coast
Options

stuff for sale :)

hello ladies!

so, i'm back from the wedding and honeymoon and have some stuff i need to unload!!  i'm posting here as opposed to the "wedding classifieds" board because i would prefer to sell to someone local, for either pickup or delivery.

i'm in sarasota, off I-75 and am willing to drop off if needed up to brandon, st.pete, venice, port charlotte areas, and maybe clearwater, tampa...

(above) $15. my bachelorette party stuff.  I just went out dancing with a few friends.  I think I spent around $35 on everything. the tank top is a ladies large (i would say closer to a medium though!) and then there is the white sash, "bride" button, tiara WITH veil attached, and the grey thing is a ring that lights up.
(above) $80 13 90" round tablecloths. 3 have not been opened, the other 10 are opened and have been washed and are stain free! I have no idea how much I paid for them but to get them today on linentablecloth.com is just over $125, and I checked a rental company- their price was $117....

I also have 2 tablecloths that are 90x132 and one that is 90x156. these bastards ran me $50 with shipping. You can have them for $20. I used them for my 2 buffet tables and a head table.

I've got a size 12 crinoline (style 603) from david's bridal for $30.  I'll even wash it for you :) It was $49.

I have a 38C "smooth seamless long line bra" also from david's bridal for $40. It was $79.

If there is something you want just PM me on here and we can discuss the details.  This stuff must go so feel free to make me an offer :)

Thanks ladies!!  (ps- vendor reviews coming soon!!)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards