Florida-West Coast

items for sale!!!!

Hello Fellow Knotties!!!

I have tons of items for sale.... 

I will be in Tampa Friday if you would like to purchase any items I will take them with me......  

CASH ONLY 

CALL / TEXT - 786.768.7993 
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL! 

Items Include: 

♥ Vase ( 3 tall and 12 short vases) 

-3 Tall Clear Vases with Candles 
These were used on my hightop tables for my reception. I added a orchid in each one just as the pictures you see as well as some rose petals around the border on the table. Everyone loved them. $ 10.00 each 

- 12 Cylindrical "8" Glass Vases LIBBY "8" Glass Vases.. 
Slender Gathering Vase 8" 
8" High x 4" Opening 

Can be used for floral arrangements ( pictures below and above), Sparklers Holders, Bridesmaids Bouquets Holders, On sweetheart table, Decorations.. etc.. $ 5.00 each 

♥ Bird cage (can be used for card box) $10.00 

♥ 14 Garden Votive Holder Lanterns (lamps, candle, white, glass) 
37.5 tall white metal offers a classic and sophisticated. This is a highly functional lantern with a hinged door that secures a glowing candle and a stake post that allows you to illuminate any outdoor setting—you can plant it in grass, sand or soil. $15. 00 each 

♥ 12 Elegant Luminary Glass Tables Numbers 12 Candlelight Glass Table Numbers with crystal design and brown ribbon edge ( you can change the ribbon to any color you choose) $4.00 each 

♥ Mr. and Mrs. Wooden Chair Signs "Mr. and Mrs." bronze wooden chair signs with ivory ribbon ( you can also customize it to your wedding colors) $35.00 (the set) 

♥ 2 white 6 ft tall sheppard hooks: Used to hold the chandeliars, can also be used to hold the direction signs. $16 (the set) 

♥ Send off items (car banner, car magnet, etc..) $10 (package) 

♥ (Alfred Angelo) Piccione Bridal Dress Style 410 ♥ 
Custom Piccione Dress with Sweetheart Neckline 
Org. Price $2500 for sale for only $250.00!! 

♥Gorgeous Maggie Sottero Couture Bridal Gown! Style name: Angel. Style number: S5053.♥ 

NEW with TAGS! (Changed my mind after buying this dress) 
Org. price $1500 for sale for only $200!! 

Color: Cognac taffeta and Diamond white lace. If you are not familiar with the color Cognac, we suggest you visit the designers website. 

Fully lined with built in corset in the bodice. Lace up back for the perfect fit. A line style skirt with train has a built in crinoline for fullness. 

Size 10. (Runs small!!!!! Can be altered as well!) 

Bust: 37 1/2. / Waist: 29 1/2. / Hips: 40. 

Length of gown hollow to front hem line is approximately 60 inches. / Fabric: Taffeta and lace. 

Wrap over waist line is accented with embroidered applicae. Applicaes and lace are adorned with clear beading and sequins. Gorgeous gown for formal wedding! 

Description: Maggie Sottero has some of the most beautiful Wedding Dresses in the World. This Maggie Sottero wedding dress features a One-piece, strapless, A-line gown with corset back. Rhapsody taffeta is richly ornamented with scalloped lace creating a stunning sweetheart neckline, accenting the asymmetrical side wrap and lace appliqué are delicately placed at the back of the skirt in a caught up design. Gown features a sweep train. 

♥ Brides Maid
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards